Cusco Sacred Valley Retreat
Travel Along The Anicent Paths Of the inkas
Luxury Goddess Retreats, 13 days Retreats, Combined Retreats For All
Beautiful Kinsa Cocha Lake above Pisaq 4000 m above the sea.
Retreats & Sacred Journeys
EXPLORE THE BREATHTAKING BEAUTY & ENERGY OF THE ANCIENT INKA TEMPLES
VISIT ENERGY VORTEXES
DAILY MEDITATIONS & YOGA
SACRED CEREMONIES FOR MOTHER NATURE
SACRED HIKES 4GUIDED TOURS WITH EXPERIENCED GUDIES
ALL TRANSPORT SET UP
DELCIOUS, HEALTHY, ORGANIC, PLANTBASED FOODS
MEET LIKEMINDED PEOPLE
HOLISTIC OJURNEYS FOR MIND, BODY AND SOUL ‘TRANFORMATIVE JOUNEYS
MEET INDIGENOUS PEOPL E
VISIT COLORFUL ART MARKETS
Stay Tuned for News
A LUXURY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY PLANNED AT 5 STAR MAGICAL, BREATHTAKING, BEAUTIFUL LOCATION IN THE SACRED VALLEY RESTING ON THE FEET OF THE SACRED MOUNTAINS.
FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER 2021, FOLLOWED BY MACHU PICCHU VISIT. unforgettable!
Donec iaculis justo justo, non blandit nisl accumsan in. Suspendisse orci neque, bibendum a vehicula nec, sodales vitae ex. Cras scelerisque ligula vulputate tincidunt tristique. Praesent non tristique felis. Praesent euismod dictum erat, eu tincidunt arcu ornare eu. Phasellus id mattis lorem. Vivamus cursus justo est, vitae mattis diam vulputate sit amet. Duis venenatis volutpat enim, non porta ipsum hendrerit vitae.
“Amazing and very healing retreat. Angel is a great spiritual teacher. Open, non-judgmental and full of life experience. Also, a great group of people who participated in this retreat. I felt like I could relax and be myself. Some of the ceremonies that we did were life-changing. I’m so happy I participated in this course. “
~ Elisabeth Walle, Norway
“The Sacred Journey Retreat is one of the best trips I had I am truly thankful from all my heart! I had two weeks of enjoyment, learning, fun, laugh , activity, connecting with nature, spiritual development, and much more.
Our group was made of wonderful people so it was not just the experience of a good trip, meeting a new country, culture I come back home with, it was also a beautiful friendship I got as a souvenir from Peru.
Angel, our guide, is such an extraordinary being, so devoted to her path, and bringing harmony wherever she goes. She guided
u, taught us lots of things and made our stay in Peru a magical experience. For everybody who wants more from a trip
and heal in the beauty of nature I warmly recommend Sacred Journey Retreat and to meet Angel “
Lana Pocekaj, Norway/ Croatia
One of our popular journeys….
13 days Meditation, Yoga & Healing Adventure
IN MACHU PICCHU, THE SACRED VALLEY & LAKE TITICACA
- Hosted with much love, honour and respect for the sacred sites, land and all involved.
- Practice classical ( energizing & relaxing ) yoga & meditation every morning….participate in evening meditations & sharing circles.
- Visit the main power places and sacred sites of ancient Peru!
- Connect deeply, and enjoy powerful breathtaking nature.
- Participate in guided meditations & inner journeys.
- Learn secrets about the sacred sites that you may not learn otherwise…
- Travel in a non- touristic way…
- Make friends from around the world
- Receive empowering healing tools for life
- Enjoy delicious, healthy, fresh plant plant-based foods
- Learn empowering tools for your own healing and evolution
- Go deeper into yoga & meditation
- Find inspiration to practice meditation at home daily
- Participate in sacred ceremonies and coca leaf offerings
- Stay in comfortable hotels & retreat centers with rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- travel safely with experienced facilitator & guides
- Private transport for the group
Unforgettable memories ~
https://www.wetravel.com/trips/machu-picchu-sacred-valley-lake-titicaca-yoga-meditation-journey-sacred-journeys-retreats-machupicchu-district-146085Min number of participants: 4
Max number of participants: 7
Pay a deposit of the full price to register.
REGISTER & SEE ITINERARY HERE:
Payment plans available!
GET 8% OFF WHEN YOU BRING A FRIEND!
Limited spots! Book today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cusco Velasco Astete day before the journey starts
- Fly to Lima Jorge Chavez and from there, catch a domestic flight to Cusco Velasco Astete Airport
We can arrange airport pick up to meeting location with safe & friendly driver
- Juliaca Airport in Titicaca area to Lima Jorge Chavez
Or if you stay longer, fly out of Cusco Airport.
Good search engines: www.skyscanner.com, www.momondo.com
If you need a night in Lima, we recommend Paypurix hostel, 5 minutes from the airport: www.paypurix.com
- Please make sure that your passport is valid minimum 6 months after arrival date!
Please check visa conditions
For testimonials see here: www.facebook.com/angelhealingjourneys/
PROGRAM: ( flexible /due to small changes )