Sacred Valley Peru Retreat
4 days Meditation Journey for Heart & Soul
4 days Sacred Valley, Nature & Meditation Journey
A very special visit to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas, Cusco region, nestled between the majestic Andean mountains, surrounded by temples and sacred sites.
For souls who want to heal and upgrade through a powerful journey.
PRIVATE RETREAT CENTER
~ BEAUTIFUL 3-STAR HOTEL WITH LUSH GARDENS & MOUNTAIN VIEWS.
“Located on ancient land between the majestic mountains & sacred temples in the Cusco Region”
From 688$ early bird……..contact for info
- BOOKING: You book by paying the deposit online
- Paying the rest: Before retreat starts, online or cash in USD, PEN or EURO
- Cancellation Policy, Refunds, Date changes: same as for Machu Picchu Retreat.
- Flight Cancellations: Let us know. We will welcome you when your flight goes!
- Visa Issues: check visa info ahead of time with your local Peruvian Consulate/ Embassy
- Expired Passport; Make sure your passport is valid min 6 months after entry to Peru.
- Illness: get a Doctors report and we will also help with docs for travel insurance
- Entry restrictions: check it ahead of time.
- Testing positive for Covid: let us know, same rules as for Machu Picchu retreat apply.
- Leaving retreat before it ends: no refund
The Sacred Valley of the Inkas
A historical area of Peru with many temples.
The land of the Inka culture & pre-inka culture.
It has become of vortex of conscious travelers and residents.
The Sacred Valley of the Incas (Spanish: Valle Sagrado de los Incas; Quechua: Willka Qhichwa), or the Urubamba Valley, is a valley in the Andes of Peru, north of the Inca capital of Cusco. It is located in the present-day Peruvian region of Cusco. In colonial documents it was referred to as the “Valley of Yucay.” The Sacred Valley was incorporated slowly into the incipient Inca Empire during the period from 1000 to 1400 CE.
The Sacred Valley is a major tourist destination. In 2013, 1.2 million people, 800,000 of them non-Peruvians, are estimated to have visited Machu Picchu, its most famous archaeological site. Many of the same tourists also visited other archaeological sites and modern towns in the Sacred Valley.
Stretching from Pisac to Ollantaytambo, this fertile valley is irrigated by the Urubamba River. The Chanapata civilization first utilized this area starting at around 800 BCE because of the rich soil used for agriculture. The Qotacalla civilization lived in the Sacred Valley from 500 to 900 CE The Killke civilization then lived in the Sacred Valley from 900 CE until the Incan Empire took over the region in 1420. The Incan Empire ruled this area until the arrival of the Spanish.
Connect deeply with your heart and the land while you experience the beauty of Peru.
This area offers~ breathtaking nature, several temples-ancient sacred sites, beautiful landscapes, fertile lands, indigenous communities, old architecture and so much more.
INCLUDED in the Package:
- 3 nights in 3 or 4 star hotel
- All transportation during the tour
- All breakfasts
- Daily morning yoga classes
- Morning meditations
- Deep, guided, healing meditation exercises
- Group healing sessions
- Sacred Site visits
- All major Sacred Sites in the Sacred Valley & Cusco
- Guided meditations in sacred sites and morning + evening
- Daily supportive sharing Circles
- Guided Tours
- Professional Guides & Spiritual Guidance
- Visit to markets of art, clothes, vegetables, fruits- amazing & colorful with wonderful souvenirs and products
- Vegetarian & vegan wholesome, local foods
- Airport transfer
- Entrance tickets: 10 Days Sacred Valley Sites Ticket & Salt Mines Entrance
- Dinners/Lunches, 3 in total
- Mountain Lake Hike
- Pre-travel support
- Cusco Old Town Walk
- Intentional Work
- Group sessions
- Opening & Closing Circles
- Video-call pre-travel for the group
- Extra meals/snacks
- Airport pick-up if joining both Machu Picchu & Sacred Valley Tours
Not INCLUDED in the Package:
- 2 meals, either lunches or dinners
- occasionally all meals are included!
- Extra nights (Apart from the 3 included) – we will happily arrange this!
- Plant Medicine
- Personal Expenses
- Individual Healings sessions are booked separately ~ highly recommended ~ will support your journey.
- Medical Costs – Doctor/Dentist visits
- Travel Insurance
RETREAT LOCATION IS THE SACRED VALLEY, CUSCO
Beautiful, spacious, twin room with a private bathroom in bright colors, with unique art on the walls and comfortable beds. Feels like home!
Beautiful, spacious, triple room with a private bathroom in bright colors, with unique art on the walls and comfortable beds. Feels like home!
PS: According to availability
Beautiful, spacious single room with a private bathroom in bright colors, with unique art on the walls and comfortable beds. Feels like home!
Nice, bright and spacious dining hall.
The retreat place, surrounded by lush gardens with flowers, fruits, trees and water gives space and atmosphere suitable for your retreat journey. You have gorgeous mountain views as well and you can enjoy the sunset and sunrise.
It gets very cozy in the evening!