yoga & meditation Classes
Angel Amita has practiced Yoga & Meditation Daily for 27 years. She has been teaching for 20 years to people from Around The World
Teacher with over 27 years experience & daily practice
Holistic, gentle, meditative yoga that benefits mind, body & soul
Learn tools for life
For People In All Ages & With Any Backgrounds
YOGA CLASSES DURING RETREATS
ONLINE YOGA & MEDITATION CLASSES
INDIVIDUAL YOGA SESSIONS
IN PERSON GROUP CLASSES
Amazing & healing yoga & meditation classes daily for your inner journey and all round well being.
Give yourself a loving gift.
Loving yourself is to care for & accept each part of you. Love starts within each of us.
Angel Amita or a guest teacher:
– in your retreat
– online sessions
– at your center
- at a hotel
- for your friends at home…
- at a festival..
We are flexible and may have availability in several countries.
We wish to bring YOGA to as many as possible.
YOGA HEALS THE WORLD!
Classes adjusted to the level of the participants experience 🙂
Availability according to time. It is wise to contact us as soon as you know you need a good and experienced teacher.
We can usually offer classes in Spanish, English and Norwegian.
YOGA IS FOR EVERYONE!
What form of yoga?
I am new to yoga, can I practice ?
YOGA MEANS UNION
EACH MOMENT SPENT IN MEDITATION IS NEVER A WASTE OF TIME!
YOGA IS AN ANCIENT PRACTICE FOR MIND, BODY & SOUL.
Yoga postures have a number of unique features which set them apart from other forms of exercise:
- They stretch and relax the nerves, muscles and joints, creating a pleasant feeling of relaxation, increasing flexibility and promoting the free flow of energy through the body.
- They require a minimum expenditure of physical energy and thus do not create mental dullness.
- They nourish and tone specific and often neglected organs and glands by directing the flow of blood, lymph and mental concentration to that area. The hormones secreted by the endocrine glands control our physical, mental and emotional states. By balancing these hormonal secretions, Yoga Asanas promote optimal physical and emotional conditions.
- They enable the practitioner to divert the flow of energy to higher centres in the body, resulting in control over desires and subtlety of awareness.
- Through use of the breath they purify the blood and promote calmness, concentration and depth of perception.
- Through use of balance and motionlessness they promote mental steadiness and calmness.
- Through strengthening and cleaning the organs of elimination they make the body free of toxins and the mind clear.
- Through use of concentration they promote mental stability and perception.
- in retreats
- one to one
- hire Angel or a teacher from our amazing community to teach
- grounding meditations
- mantra meditations
- global peace meditations
- simple meditations
- Check free meditations here:
YOGIC SELF MASSAGE
- after yoga class
- massages the glands in the body
- brings fine oils to the skin for rejuvenations & health
- self massage for care & self love
YOGA IS AN ANCIENT TOOL FOR UNION OF MIND, BODY AND SOUL. YOGA IS A GIFT FOR HUMANITY FROM THE HIMALAYAS
YOGA DANCE WITH 22 BENEFITS
- ancient dance from India
- learn a dance that has huge health benefits and is simple
- anyone can practice
- The dance of the body & mind
DEEP GUIDED RELAXATION
- after each class
- brings you into your heart
- helps your body relax
- TAKE TIME FOR YOU!
YOGA FOR ALL
- both genders
- all ages & backgrounds
- gentle yoga adjusted to level of experience
- Yoga means Union
Some benefits of Yoga:
1. Yoga improves strength, balance and flexibility.
2. Yoga helps with stress relief
3. Yoga improves mental health
4. Yoga may reduce inflammation
5. Yoga will likely increase your strength
6. Yoga may reduce anxiety
7. Yoga may improve quality of life
8. Yoga may boost immunity
9. Yoga can improve balance
10. Yoga may improve cardiovascular functioning
11. Yoga may help improve sleep
12. Yoga may improve self-esteem
13. Yoga may improve bone health
14. Yoga can promote better posture and body awareness
5. Yoga can improve brain functioning
16. Yoga can help with burnout
WHAT IS YOGA?
Derived from the Sankrit word ‘yuj’ which means ‘to unite or integrate’, yoga is a 5,000-year-old Indian body of knowledge. Yoga is all about harmonizing the body with the mind and breath through the means of various pranayamas, yoga asanas (yoga poses) and meditation.1/ https://www.anandamarga.eu/yoga.php
Yoga is essentially a spiritual discipline based on an extremely subtle science, which focuses on bringing harmony between mind and body. It is an art and science of healthy living. The word ‘Yoga’ is derived from the Sanskrit root ‘Yuj’, meaning ‘to join’ or ‘to yoke’ or ‘to unite’. As per Yogic scriptures, the practice of Yoga leads to the union of individual consciousness with that of the Universal Consciousness, indicating a perfect harmony between the mind and body, Man & Nature. According to modern scientists, everything in the universe is just a manifestation of the same quantum firmament. One who experiences this oneness of existence is said to be in yoga and is termed as a yogi, having attained a state of freedom referred to as mukti, nirvana or moksha. Thus the aim of Yoga is Self-realization, to overcome all kinds of sufferings leading to ‘the state of liberation (Moksha) or ‘freedom’ (Kaivalya). Living with freedom in all walks of life, health and harmony shall be the main objectives of Yoga practice.”Yoga” also refers to an inner science comprising of a variety of methods through which human beings can realize this union and achieve mastery over their destiny. Yoga, being widely considered as an ‘immortal cultural outcome’ of Indus Saraswati Valley civilization – dating back to 2700 B.C., has proved itself catering to both material and spiritual upliftment of humanity. Basic humane values are the very identity of Yoga Sadhana.