How to travel to the retreat?
- Make you International travel booking to the Lima Jorge Chavez Airport (LIM).
- From Lima, travel to Cusco Velasco Astete (CUZ) on a separate booking, with .Sky Airlines, Latam, Viva Air…. This is the cheapest way.
- Please book directly with the airline for more flexibility. Travel time from Lima- Cusco: 1.5 h. approx
Do I need a return ticket to board abroad?
They may ask as you check in for your flight to Peru. They will not ask as you enter Peru.
You can buy a cheap one here: https://bestonwardticket.com/
Good search engines: www.skyscanner.com, www.momondo.com
Where does the retreat happen?
- Machu Picchu area, Urubamba District, Cuzco province.
- You will stay in Aguas Calientes, the village located close to the Machu Picchu ruins.
Can you help book extra nights?
Will I need travel insurance?
- We recommend to purchase travel insurance
- Visas: Please check visa requirements & check your passport expiry date ahead of time.
Do I need to have practiced yoga & meditation before to participate?
- You do not need to have experience. However, an open heart and desire to go deeper is good.
Do I need to be fit to do the hikes?
- A general good level of fitness is fine, Willingness & patience is good.
Can I bring my children?
- You can usually bring your children. Inform us ahead of time about this.
What currency is in Peru?
- Peruvian Nuevo Soles. You can withdraw PEN & USD from ATM’s.
I have a special diet/ allergies, do you accomodate that?
- Yes, please inform us in advance.
Can I pay the full retreat online?
- Yes. This involves extra costs for us, the total cost will be slightly higher.
- We follow national regulations in regards to the “State of Emergency”
- For more questions, please message us.